Umnai is on the frontline of Artificial Intelligence. But we couldn’t have achieved half of what we have without the dedicated team who make us what we are today. The good news is we’re always looking to add great people to our ranks and would be delighted to hear from anyone who thinks they’d be at home at Umnai.
Current Job Opportunities
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a experienced Full Stack Developer that will be managing our micro frontends and the interchange of data between the web applications, microservices and the users. The Developer's primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, integration with the microservices, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Full Stack developer, the chosen candidate will be working alongside other developers and designers, and be expected to work with other team members, discuss work and requirements through JIRA, assign tasks to other Developers and monitor the quality of code, while fulfilling the tasks to a high standard.
- Understand business requirements and convert them to a solution design
- Code the design together with other developers from the team
- Do code reviews and ensure high standard of code quality
- Work on revising and developing data-crunching algorithms
- Deploy your code to live environments
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- You probably have a degree in Computer Science, or skills and experience to match.
- You have been working in web development at least 3 years and have experience with server-side and client-side application development
- Excellent command and experience using NodeJs. Knowledge of universal application design would be an asset.
- Experience with working with relation databases & NoSQL database
- Advanced knowledge of RestAPI architectures & Socket Communication
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Material Design would be an asset.
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or any graphic design software.
- Experience with Git and/or other SCM system; solid knowledge of GitHub
- Familiar with JIRA or other project management and task system
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiar with working in Agile teams