The engine of our engineering team runs on exceptional Python Developers. We are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and what’s been done in AI.
We are building enabling libraries at the very base of the AI tech stack. This gives us a unique perspective and a great challenge.
If you’re an exceptional senior Python developer with 3+ years of experience, we would love to talk to you.
You’ll probably love this position if you can solve complex problems with simple yet high-quality engineering solutions.
We are building things that are hard to build and doing things nobody has done before. If you are motivated by a challenge, able to work in a team where everyone is treading new ground every day and able to learn and apply new knowledge quickly, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for someone who will
- Analyse, extract, and translate technical requirements
- Build efficient, scalable, and maintainable AI applications
- Document concepts and solutions and communicate effectively in English
- Work alongside different teams and stakeholders to deliver and maintain the platform
- Support and integrate work done by other members of the team
- Review the team’s code and proactively propose improvements where you see fit
- Take ownership of your tasks, from inception, throughout documentation and development, to delivery
- Follow best engineering practices created in cooperation with the superb talent in the team
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Python Developer
- Strong analytical skills to identify potential design, process, and code pitfalls
- Experience with Python frameworks/libraries such as Flask/Django, Pydantic, and SQLAlchemy
- Fluent in SQL database features and design
- Adept at testing, writing meaningful automated tests, and debugging
- Familiar with version control systems and their application, e.g., Git, Gitflow
- Organized, driven to excel, and neither afraid to help nor ask for help
Even better if you
- Understand of AI, and have experience with:
- Python ML frameworks/libraries such as Tensorflow, Torch, Sklearn, and ONNX
- statistical and data analysis tools such as Pandas, Numpy, and Scipy
- data engineering and processing tools such as PySpark
- Have experience in architecting, designing, building, and maintaining SDKs or libraries
- Have a code portfolio of your public projects or contributions
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, AI, or a similar field
- Are familiarity with cloud technologies, such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
What is in it for you
- Immersion in ground-breaking technology beyond the current frontier of Artificial Intelligence
- Work at the very edge of neuro-symbolic AI technology
- Exposure to incredible AI projects that we support
- Support for you to learn more, create more and experiment more
- Health insurance coverage
- Annual health and wellness stipend for sports and gym
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote, in-office, or hybrid working choice